DC295 – Facilities Coordinator
Location – Stoneleigh, Warwickshire
Salary – circa £31,300
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit two Facilities Coordinators to join their highly motivated team in Stoneleigh, Warwickshire.
One of the coordinators will focus on managing the client’s Regional Offices (40 sites throughout England and Wales), and the other will be working to support the Stoneleigh HQ Office and Conference Buildings, which are set within landscaped gardens.
Our client is currently piloting a ‘hybrid working’ scheme that gives employees the choice of working from home for up to 3 days a week, with other working days being from the office or out-and-about with their customers. They also recognise that some applicants may wish to work flexibly, and they welcome discussions regarding this the recruitment process.
As a professional, resourceful, and inclusive organisation, they recognise and embrace the unique worth of everyone from all backgrounds, identities, and circumstances, and strive to celebrate all individuals. They are committed to creating a sense of belonging through educating and developing an inclusive community and they welcome the value of diversity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for daily Facilities Management operations (at the role’s respective buildings).
- Assist the Property and Maintenance manager with planning compliance and Planned Preventative Maintenance regimes, and ensuring required maintenance is carried out.
- Be the Point of Contact for all office colleagues and manage all reactive building and operational issues as they arise.
- Responsible for day-to-day functions such as preparing meeting rooms for use and organising catering requirements with external providers.
- Planning and executing other small projects as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a similar facilities role (essential).
- Knowledge of agriculture, farming and/or food production (desirable).
- Driving licence and own reliable transport (essential) – public transport is not frequently available to the Stoneleigh site.
In return our client offers:
- A salary of circa £31,300.
- 25 days annual leave (plus statutory bank holidays), increasing with length of service.
- Attractive contributory stakeholder pension scheme.
- Hybrid working arrangements.
- Potential for flexible working hours.