JA1023- Executive Recruiter
Location – London, W1T
Salary – DOE + Commission
We are currently working with our Prestige Client to recruit an Executive Recruiter to join their Executive Recruiting Team.
Their Executive Recruiting team scout’s talent at Head, Director, VP, and C-Suite levels, from around the world to join then in their mission of changing mobility for good, with a strong focus on challenging candidates in an exciting and engaging way. Acting as dedicated partners to our executive team, this role has a truly global focus as they scale around the globe. Not only that but they are on a journey to create world class succession plans to manage your sourced talent through the business, and this team will play a lead role in creating this with the business executives.
They work across senior leadership and C-Suite positions across different types of businesses, this includes PE firms, banks, multinationals, listed, privately, regulated and founder or family-owned businesses.
From an international perspective they have completed retained mandates in Australia, Singapore, Greece, Spain, France, Germany, USA, the Netherlands, and the Middle East. In house, they have fluent French, Spanish, German speakers.
- Partner with your C-level stakeholders to define and design leadership teams built for global scale.
- Create and implement innovative sourcing strategies, including talent market mapping, mining of current internal networks, and detailed research of the competitive talent landscape and market intelligence.
- Identify, interview and source exceptional leaders from around the world and guide them through our recruiting pipeline, you are the candidates champion across all touchpoints.
- Coordinate all stakeholders through complex offer negotiations, ensuring transparency is at the forefront during this period
- Take ownership for driving process improvements and recruiting innovation within the team.
- Build talent pools both inside and outside of the business.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent track-record in executive/leadership recruiting, ideally from an executive search agency.
- At least 5 years’ experience in senior recruitment gained across business-based roles.
- Proven ability to build and foster long-standing relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- A passion for recruiting and finding the next generation of leaders!
- An eye for how to leverage insights for recruiting strategies and stakeholder management.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, with a fluency in English.
In return our client offers:
- A very good basic salary DOE with a fantastic commission structure.
- Excellent holiday allowance.
- Home working Monday & Friday office-based Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday