MM504: Electrician [Renewables]
Salary: £30000 – £33000 DOE
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a time served Electrician to join their team covering the M4 corridor. Applications from ex military personnel are strongly encouraged.
With over 15 years trading experience, our client is a leading renewable energy installation contractor, specialising in heat pumps, solar PV and battery storage systems. They are looking for an Electrician to join their installation team based in Newbury to work on a range of domestic and commercial properties both retrofit and new build projects.
The Engineer will be responsible for carrying out electrical installations for air and ground source heat pumps, solar PV and battery storage systems. The majority of the work will be along the M4 corridor, around the Hampshire, Surrey and Berkshire areas.
- Must be time served Electrician
- Must have 18th Ed
- Ideally will have previous experience working on renewable energy systems
- Previous experience of installation of renewables systems
- CSCS Card
- Full clean UK driving licence
Salary and benefits
- Salary £30,000 to £33000 depending on qualifications and experience
- Company vehicle or mileage allowance
- Uniform and PPE
- Opportunity to train and work on solar systems
- Training will be provided if required
- 20 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Profit share scheme