Electrical Project Manager
OB37 – Electrical Project Manager
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Electrical Project Manager on behalf of one of our clients.
Our client strongly encourages applications from ex-military personnel however, all candidates will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sub-contractor engagement
- Production of electrical Design
- Production of electrical cost schedules
- Management of engineers and subcontractors
- Management and maintenance of Quality, Health and Safety on site
- Management of procurement and product selection
- Creation and maintenance of programme and progress reports
- Commercial responsibility of projects with sub-contract and in-house labour
- Risk management and reporting
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be proactive, committed, and hardworking.
- Have a positive attitude to work and contribute enthusiastically to a team-based environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Show understanding and have the ability to apply themselves working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Show flexibility and initiative within the role.
- High attention to detail
- Experience with design and installation on commercial/retail/industrial electrical projects
- Electrically qualified to 18th edition or similar
- Comfortable using Microsoft platforms