Electrical Fitter / Wire Person
AL267: Electrical Fitter / Wire Person (Installation Build)
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking an Electrical Fitter on behalf of one of our clients.
This role will initially be a temporary role of 4-8 weeks with the potential to become permanent after this period.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however, candidates from all backgrounds will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manufacture of cable looms and harnesses.
- Construction of electro-mechanical sub-assemblies and machinery/equipment.
- Performing electrical systems installation.
- Performing sub-assembly testing, commissioning and acceptance testing activities.
- Building of electro-mechanical sub-assemblies.
- Switch boards, Lockers, Drop safes, Transfer hatches.
- PSM (Power Switch Modules).
- Manufacturing of cable looms and harnesses from drawings, diagrams and tables of cabling.
- Fitting housing panels, devices and modules for commercial vehicles.
- HMI (Human Machine Interface) panels, CCTV cameras and video recorders.
- GPS, radio and mobile phone aerials.
- Reverse systems (cameras and parking sensors).
- Additional sensors to signal door and shutter open.
- Access limit systems (finger scanners, devices to insert passwords, immobilizers).
- Secure Lockers for storage in transit and Testing of these products.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in fault finding and diagnosis of electrical, automotive and telecommunication equipment.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Self-motivated, communicative, passionate and ready to meet new challenges.