Duty Manager/ Race Director
Duty Manager / Race Director
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Duty Manager within the motorsport industry on behalf one our clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Track team, Front of House team and customers in a professional and effective manner whilst on duty.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Race Direct (manage, monitor and run) race events with the ability to deliver an entertaining and safe experience for our customers
- Act as a Duty Manager of the venue whilst managing the Track team, Front of House team and customers in a professional and effective manner whilst on duty
- Confidently conduct safety briefings to customers prior to race events
- Demonstrate strict but fair race management from Race Control (training will be given)
- Liaise with department heads to ensure that events are executed at the highest level
- Be fully conversant with the company’s computer booking and timing systems
- Be fully conversant of the Track Training Manual, NKA (National Karting Association) guidelines and Employee Handbook
- Assist with the induction and training of newly appointed Track staff whilst maintaining continued development for the existing team in accordance with the Company and Statute requirements
Skills and qualifications:
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and in written form
- Successfully execute the role by setting high standards and leading by example at all times whilst demonstrating the ability to apply common sense and problem-solving skills
- Have excellent time management, people management and organisational skills.
- Have bags of enthusiasm and the ability to have fun whilst working
- Have the drive and commitment to be successful to further develop their skills
- Be flexible to work evenings and weekends