Drainage Engineer (All training provided)
MS235 – Drainage Engineer (All training provided)
Location: Aldershot, Guildford, Woking, Camberley
Salary: £24,000 to £35,000 DOE (plus bonus/overtime)
Overview: Our Client is looking for a Drainage Engineer.
The client is a drain care and repair business, and they are seeking an experienced Drainage Engineer to work alongside other Engineers in the field as they resolve drainage issues for customers.
Following a successful probation, the successful candidate will be added to the on call-rota.
This is a full-time vacancy and will involve you in providing a range of emergency and contracted services to both commercial and domestic customers. All training and certificates can be provided for the right candidates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out a range of services associated with the cleaning, clearance, repair and maintenance of our customer’s drains
- Deliver a high standard of customer service and technical expertise
- Operate in accordance with H&S and Quality procedures
- Help maintain standard of company service vehicle and equipment
- Accurately record work details via internal and client systems
- Communicate effectively with clients and Head Office colleagues to ensure excellent customer service is always provided
Skills and Qualifications:
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Be flexible in your working hours (including time “on call” out-of-hours)
- Ideally have relevant experience including knowledge of lining, CCTV surveys and groundworks
- Hold a full driving licence
- Hold a HPJW Cert
- Ideally a Confined Space Cert
- Ideally NRSW Cert
- Ideally CRB Disclosure Cert