Delivery Consultant [Recruitment]
DC406 – Delivery Consultant [Recruitment]
Location – Cheltenham
Salary – £25,000 to £40,000 DOE + Bonus
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a Researcher to join their team in Cheltenham.
They are a forward-thinking Executive Search Boutique that consistently pushes the boundaries of how they approach search and advisory. They help Fintech and Technology companies scale or develop new markets by hiring C-Suite and minus two talent who can drive significant change or growth either locally or internationally.
Our client is also currently in scale-up mode. They are seeking a dynamic Delivery Consultant to work closely alongside the Managing Director and Research Leads to help deliver on their retained search work in the UK, Europe, and the US. This is an opportunity to build something that is truly unique, so, as well as doing your day job, you have more than enough opportunity to help shape the company as it grows.
Applications from ex-military personnel looking for a new career in recruitment are encouraged strongly to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify candidates using LinkedIn recruiter, Loxo AI and other technology that is available to automate the front end of this process.
- Engage candidates, briefing them in full of the background of the business, the position and sector of industry.
- Work with researchers to provide guidance on identification of target sites, research lists and how to engage candidates across industry verticals.
- Interview candidates initially alongside the Managing Director, and eventually on your own.
- Engaging with clients throughout the search process, running update calls alongside the Managing Director.
- Run interview process, ensuring candidate and client experience is positive.
- Identify businesses and Executives that the company can provide value to through Retained Search, Business Intelligence and Market Mapping or Talent Acquisition Advisory.
- Work closely with the Managing Director to design and create pitch material and presentations.
- Assisting the Managing Director with other tasks as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a recruitment consultant role (preferred).
- Previous experience in a recruitment consultant role, specialising in the Fintech, Cyber Security, SaaS, Technology sectors (ideal).
- A sharp, curious go-getter who is eager to learn and develop themselves.
- Someone who can think outside the box, get stuff done, and want to progress quickly whilst achieving the quality of work necessary.
- Passionate and energetic, willing to learn new things and consistently wanting to challenge the status quo and be the best that you can be.
- Excited to work in a growth business, making stories along the way.
In return our client offers:
- A salary of £25,000 to £40,000 DOE + 20-50% Bonus OTE.
- 25 days holiday.
- Training program – annual budget allocated towards each individual’s career development.
- Bonus incentive – TBC upon contract discussions/passing probation.
- Health cash plan – to be confirmed upon contract discussions/ passing probation.
- Pension – option to pay an increased amount in.
- Employee rewards scheme – access to discounts program across fashion, food, tech, and fitness.
- Office-based working in a modern co-working office.
- Regular team trips, away days, and socials!
- The opportunity to work “for a disruptive, ambitious, purpose-led business with strong values”.