Customer Support Advisor
OB25: Customer Support Advisor
Our client is currently looking for a full time, permanent Customer Support Advisor for their main office in Halifax.
Our client counts some of the UK High Street’s biggest names as their customers and are rapidly expanding their operation nationally. This is an exciting time to be a part of that journey.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering incoming calls received from customers and sub-contractors
- Making outbound calls to customers, sub-contractors, colleagues
- Logging incoming jobs onto the system.
- Allocating the appropriate engineering resource to those jobs.
- Progress chasing jobs to ensure work is completed in the time frame requested
- Updating job notes and details with progress notes on the system
- Costing and gaining client approval for cost uplifts when appropriate
- Progress chasing outstanding recalls for each client
- Closing jobs down on the system upon completion
- Raising client quote requests as required
- Completion of quotes and gaining the appropriate approval prior to issuing to the client.
- To assist in the completion of the above tasks for other clients as and when the needs of the department require it.
- To report through the existing Customer Service management structure
Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer Service and telephone skills.
- Good working knowledge of excel spreadsheets.
- Organised and the ability to work under pressure and to timescales.
- Logical and methodical thinker.