Customer Integration Engineer
JS339 Customer Integration Engineer
Location: Remote Working
Salary: Circa £60,000
First Military Executive Recruitment are currently seeking a Customer Integration Engineer on behalf of one of our clients. Out client encourages applications from former Military engineers with the right background.
Working within multiple customer domains, and supporting a variety of customers and products, you will be responsible for the efficient and effective transition into service (onboarding) of any new products or significant upgrades to existing products. You will create and foster an enduring ‘trusted partner’ relationship across new customer and existing user communities under the banner of Customer Success. Working closely with the Customer Integration Engineering Manager, they will support the goal of retaining all customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain an excellent understanding of the company’s service and product portfolio.
- Provide customer domain knowledge and expertise to the technical team.
- Draw on own knowledge and expertise to influence the product development, with a focus on early intervention to influence service and product design.
- Onboard and integrate new functionality into the customer domain.
- Manage change, ensuring the buy-in and engagement of all relevant users and gain maximum post-delivery product adoption.
- Identify and submit process improvement ideas.
- Establish and maintain effective business relationships with relevant customers.
- Take ownership of the customer journey, (on-boarding, adoption, value realisation) and ensure the customer achieves their intended benefits and Return on Investment (ROI).
- Achieve demonstrable customer success, from the on-boarding process to user engagement, whilst maintaining excellent customer health scores.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Aviation Regulation Frameworks, Military Air Environment policy and processes or their equivalent.
- Defence experience, military or supporting civilian roles.
- Must hold or be able to achieve security clearance to SC level.
- Experience of managing change and business transformation with proven results.
- Project management skills and experience.
- Effective communicator with good presentational attributes who is able to be influential up to mid-to-senior management level.
- Highly focused and organised, able to prioritise workload.
- Able to identify and grasp opportunities for business improvement from both a management and development perspective.
- Able to assimilate complex technical subjects and communicate to non-technical stakeholders.
- Professional, articulate and confident when operating in the customer domain.
- Knowledge of MoD DE&S business units and structure.
- Knowledge of the software development industry and Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of ITIL v.3 best practice guidelines.
- Customer Success Management Training.
- A good understanding of the principles, guidelines and methods used in delivering and supporting complex equipment and capabilities.