Location : Chessington, Greater London, England
Job Ref : AL231
Consultant : Alex Lyons
Sector : Other
Salary : £35k per year
AL231: Contracts Supervisor
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To organise and control directly employed and sub-contract labour.
- To approve Time Sheets and sub-contract labour invoices.
- To programme works to suit agreed programme and monitor progress.
- To ensure that material deliveries meet programme requirements.
- To prepare risk assessments, method statements, quality plans etc.
- To ensure that the works are carried out safely and in accordance with Company requirements.
- Record variations and advise surveyor.
- Ensure works are installed as per approved working drawings and specification.
- Liaise with Company employed subcontractors and ensure work meets our requirements.
- Maintain a good working relationship with both our operatives and the Main Contractor/Client.
- To organise plant, craneage etc to meet programme and cost plan.
- Attend site meetings as required.
- Maintain Health and Safety on site.
- Attend Company Safety Meetings/Training.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Working Knowledge of the flat roof industry.
- Experience of the building and construction industry would be beneficial/essential
- Read drawings and take measurements.
- General computer awareness.
- CSCS Gold Card