AR300 – CompEX Electrician
Salary: £34,000 – £38,000
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a CompEX Electrician on behalf of one of our clients.
Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however all candidates will be given due consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- In this role you will be attending sites as directed by your manager and to manage your day to day workload.
- Completing all CompEX Electrical inspections, PPM tasks and remedial works as required. Planning, quoting and completing all required reports, certificates required for the electrical tasks carried out.
- Liaison with Electrical Team customers who require service, technical support, risk assessments and method statements preparation/ proposal of possible new opportunities for further work.
- Update weekly the schedule for themselves including holidays/sickness time and send to the Electrical Team Manager.
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is returned to the office, including work sheets and reports within a timely manner.
- To provide regular feedback of information within their customer base including all potential business opportunities.
- Undergo audits and site inspections as required.
- Manage the health and safety issues related to themselves and those required by the customers sites and sub- contractors you are working with.
- To ensure strict confidentiality is observed, when dealing with client information.
- Willing to undertake any other work in any other areas or activities of the business as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3 – 5 years of experience in an electrical engineering environment, experience with hazardous areas, fuel installations and tank inspections maintenance or similar industries.
- N.V.Q Level 3 Electrical Maintenance or equivalent.
- Modern Apprenticeship – Optional.
- C&G Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Higher National Certificate (HNC) in Electrical Engineering is desirable.
- CompEx 07-08 desirable, but training will be offered to right person.
- Able to work in confined spaces essential.
- Able to work at height – essential.
- Clean Driving Licence – essential.
- SC, DV, DBS clearance and Clean Criminal record due nature of client and customers area of Work.
- IT skills particularly Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Excellent customer facing skills with a minimum of 5 years working in a customer facing environment.
- Ability to manage them self & others effectively with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Commercially astute to recognise business opportunities when they arise.
- Willingness to travel inside and outside the UK to client sites.
- Willingness to work overtime as required ensuring business needs are met.
- Willingness to do professional development training to enhance both technical and personal skills.
Salary: £34,000 – £38,000