JA944- Commissioning Engineer
Location – Glasgow
Salary – OTE £40K+
Type – Full-time/Permanent
We are currently recruiting for Commissioning Engineer with experience in the Fire System industry in the Glasgow/Central Belt area. The main goal of this role is to control and manage commissioning process in line with allocated timescales and budgets focusing on project milestones
- Reporting to the Commissioning Manager – complete head end commissioning within budget and timescale whilst complying with contract specifications and established standards.
- To maintain project records and perform the works in accordance with company procedures
- To work within a team to achieve the project and divisional goals
- Complete quarterly ethics module as advised by BPO
- To fully comply with all Quality, Environmental Health and Safety directives including but not limited to PPE, Accident Reporting, Cardinal Rules, RAMS, ACE
- To complete site specific Risk and Method Statements and Site Inductions.
- To familiarise and fully comply with all company policies and procedures
Skills & Experience
- Previous installation/ commissioning /contracting experience within Fire Protection Services
- Minimum of a HNC in a suitable discipline, or relevant substantiated experience within the industry.
- Lifecycle working within a Fire Protection environment (Electrical and / or Mechanical).
- Relevant technical experience with particular emphasis on varied and multiple technologies
- Knowledge of Electronic, / Suppression – special risk systems highly desirable
- Excellent base or OTE
- Company vehicle
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, plus option to purchase additional days
- Generous pension scheme
- Employee scholarship scheme