JA880 – Commis Chef – Four day week
Location – Lancaster LA1 4GJ
Rate – £8.91 an hour – Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
First Military Recriutment is working in partnership with our hospitality client to recruit a Commis Chef to Join their Hotel team in Lancaster. The hotel is a deluxe 4-star hotel with on-site health club facilities, including an indoor pool, hot tub, steam room, sauna and fully equipped gym, it’s the perfect place to sit back and relax. We now have fantastic opportunities for dedicated and passionate individuals to join our enthusiastic and talented team to help create enjoyable and memorable experiences for all our guests.
- Supporting our team of Chefs who have a passion for food and a flair for excellent presentation.
- Maintain high standards of hygiene.
- Prepare the ingredients for a team of chefs.
- Measure ingredients and portion sizes accurately.
- Deal with deliveries and stock rotation.
- Passion for food and hospitality, and knowledge of basic kitchen practices.
- Friendly, courteous and helpful, with excellent communication skills.
- Flexible, and able to work shifts.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards.
- Motivated to go the extra mile for guests and colleagues.
- Excellent personal appearance and hygiene standards.
- A great team player.
You will be working in a family run, friendly and supportive environment where we encourage you to reach your full potential. You will benefit from our company benefits, which include:
- Retention Bonus of up to £1000.
- Enhanced rate of pay for all overtime worked.
- 50% Discount across all Group Hotel accommodation and Watersports Centre.
- 25% Discount for food and drink across all Group hotel restaurants.
- 25% Discount for Group spa facilities.
- Complimentary health club membership for you and your family worth over £800 per person a year.
- Complimentary Dinner, Bed and Breakfast stay for two people to celebrate your birthday every year.
- Group Gift Vouchers and awards lunch presentation for each year of service.
- Uniform provided.
We look forward from hearing from you!
Note: All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence and photo ID of eligibility will be required at interview from candidates as part of our standard recruitment process.