Class 2 Driver
MM648 – Class 2 Refuse Driver
Location – Croydon
Salary – Potential Earnings £32000 – £34000
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a number of Class 2 Drivers to join their Refuse Collections Team in Croydon.
The HGV Drivers are responsible for the collection of commercial and or residential waste from local residential areas and companies withing the Lambeth, Kingston and Sutton areas. By joining our client as an HGV Driver you are playing your part in helping us to combat climate change.
Improving communities, protecting the environment and creating an inclusive culture is right at the heart of our business. Together our employees make our communities better. T
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collecting commercial and or residential waste
- Completing daily checks as per our driver operator handbook.
- Ensuring all paperwork is kept up to date and handed in daily.
- Complying with all traffic laws and legislation including security and weight of loads.
- Ensuring that the carriageway is left in a clean condition and any spillages are cleaned up.
- Ensuring you conform to all site rules when offloading at disposal sites.
- Maintaining the vehicle you are using to ensure it’s in a clean and safe condition.
- Class 2 (Cat C) licence and ideally have previous driving experience although full trainig will be provided.
- Up to date driver CPC.
- Familiarity with the surrounding area.
- Strong time management skills.
In Return our client offers
- Potential Earnings £32000 – £34000 Inclusive of overtime
- Hourly rate £12.69
- 40 hour working week with overtime
- 20 days of holiday and
- Access to People’s pension
- employee discounts.
- Additionally, we provide mental health and financial support.