Class 1/2 Crane Operator
DC428 – Class 1/2 Crane Operator
Location – Stowmarket
Salary – circa £32,000 to £40,000 DOE + Night Out Allowance
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a Class 1/2 Crane Operator to join their team in Suffolk on a permanent basis.
With National coverage for deliveries UK-wide to various clients (construction, NHS, Schools, domestic customers, MOD, and B2B), you will be delivering cabins, containers, welfare facilities and modular cabins.
You will work nights out (minimum of twice per week, with a £25 per night allowance and parking paid), and there will be a requirement for occasional working on weekends (Saturdays) or Bank Holiday Mondays.
Skills and Experience:
- Crane operator qualified (ALLMI) – capacity unlimited [essential].
- Class 1 Licence [preferred] – Class 1 training will be given to ALLMI qualified Class 2 Licence holders.
- Driver CPC [preferred].
In return our client offers:
- A salary of £32,000 to £42,000 depending on experience/licence.
- £25 night out allowance with parking paid.
- 31 days holiday per annum, including bank holidays.
- Driver CPC course and all training required covered (including Class 1 Licence for Class 2 Licence holders with ALLMI).
- Pension with company contributions.
- Uniform and PPE issued.
- Average 50-hour week.