Chartered Building Surveyor
FC53 – Chartered Building Surveyor
Location – Bristol
Salary – £Highly Competitive DOE
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a Chartered Building Surveyor to join their team in Bristol.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recently Chartered Building Surveyor to be part of a flexible and very supportive environment with great opportunities for career progression.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work on a wide and varied range of building surveying disciplines in a commercial environment with an enviable and national client base.
- Have the opportunity to gain more autonomy, build client relationships and have the potential to specialise in a chosen area as you progress through your career.
- Primarily working within the commercial sector, undertaking all round building surveying work, but not limited to:
- — Contract administration.
- — Technical Due Diligence.
- — Dilapidations.
- — Building Pathology.
- — General building surveying commercial work in line with a Chartered Building Surveyor role.
Skills and Experience:
- MRICS (0-2 years PQE).
- Degree in Building Surveying.
- Excellent and accurate report writing skills.
- Experience of working in a pro-active commercial environment.
- Sound knowledge of building contracts in a commercial context.
- Able to meet fee targets and generate new business through building successful client relationships.
- Commercially astute.
- Embraces technology.
- High level of up-to-date technical building knowledge.
- Must be a good team player and able to work independently.
- Confident and concise communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Business focused and willing to be involved in business development and building client relationships.
- Thorough understanding of the needs and demands of clients.
In return our client offers:
- The opportunity to be a part of a company who are passionate about people with a very supportive environment and great opportunities for career progression.
- Flexible & hybrid working.
- Competitive salary and generous car allowance.
- Benefits: Fee Plus bonus scheme, mobile phone & laptop, Personal Accident cover, Private Health Care (after 12 months), Life Assurance and 25 days holiday and Professional Membership subscription.
- Cycle scheme, interest free season ticket loan and company pension scheme all available on completion of probationary period.