Business Performance Manager
JA696 – Business Performance Manager
Location – Edinburgh
Salary – C£50K DOE
We are currently recruiting for a Business Performance Manager to join our client’s fast-growing business in Edinburgh. The ideal candidate will be from a strong managerial background with applications from senior ex-military personnel strongly encouraged.
The successful candidate will provide line manager support to the Membership Support Supervisors. You will provide overall managerial direction and guidance to the full Membership Support Team. Our client is in an exciting stage of business growth, with significant opportunity for you be part of a team who are continuously developing and growing.
- Lead and manage the Membership Support Team Leaders and agents and be responsible for driving performance and development.
- Provide high quality service to our members, seeking to achieve excellence in customer experience, directly relating to our CSAT scoring as part of Director of Operations’ strategic goals.
- Use data rigorously to drive improvements, researching service and efficiency levels and identifying ways to improve them.
- Identify training and development requirements or opportunities to help increase the competencies and capabilities of the teams and Team Leaders.
- Support the Head of Customer Service is rolling out and ensuring new processes/structures are followed by team members and team leaders.
- Resource plan to ensure enough team members and team leaders are available per shift.
- Handle escalations regarding the team from the Team Leaders
- Experience of managing a team of managers.
- Experience of service improvement.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business environment and be resourceful in finding answers and solutions whilst showing resilience in the face of pushback from others.
- Proven track record of problem-solving and people relationship skills.
- Experience of monitoring and reporting.
- Experience of implementing new processes to ensure services are always fit for purpose.
- Experience of people management, e.g. sickness, lateness, disciplinaries etc.
- Lean 6 Sigma qualification and experience would be advantageous.