Building Conceirge [Part-Time]
DC235 – Building Concierge [Part-Time]
Location – Basingstoke
Salary – £17,000 to £17,332
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a Building Concierge to be based on-site at Chineham Business Park, Basingstoke on a job share basis, working 30 hours per week (2.5 days).
The on-site teams are responsible for providing a range of first-class onsite support to the Company’s clients and tenants. They create an environment fully compliant with Health, Safety & Fire and other statutory controls, promoting sustainability and good environmental practices when carrying out work.
The Building Concierge will function as the front of house role that gives the building personality and injects life and soul into the everyday occupation of the Company’s clients. They will be the frontline for the Company in all aspects of FM delivery at Chineham and will provide support to the Chineham Business Park Management team to deliver Company standards, policy, and procedures.
Please note that this role will incorporate 2 x 12-hour shifts, and 1 x 6-hour shift, although some flexibility on this may be considered for the right candidate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To deliver a warm welcome to all those who come through the Chineham.
- Provide ambassador amenities and services as the ‘go-to’ person.
- To provide administrative support to the Park Management team.
- Promote a customer service focussed concierge service.
- To provide the highest level of service standards to Client, occupiers and visitors.
- To monitor contractor/supplier performance at the building with escalation to the management team as required.
- Promote and maintain a safe, healthy and sustainable working environment in line with regulations, policy and procedure.
- Manage and follow up Help Desk actions and reports for the building.
- Monitor all on site contract FM staff and address issues as required.
- Maintain the occupier portal for Building to include lists for local approved suppliers such as courier, taxi services, catering providers, local amenities and leisure facilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience of working in a similar role.
- Strong interpersonal skills, capable of communicating at various levels.
- Excellent communication, in person, on the phone and in email.
- Able to actively build and develop relationships internally and externally.
- Have a positive, pro-active approach.
- Excellent IT skills particularly in Gmail, MS Word package and Excel.
- Attention to detail and ability to prepare accurate and timely reports.
In return, our client offers:
- A salary of £17,000 to £17,332 depending on experience.
- An opportunity to be part of a company who is committed to engaging with and developing all employees.
- The opportunity to contribute to a growing organisation, providing both personal and career development opportunities