B1 Licensed Engineer
MM674 – B1 Licenced Engineer
Location – Doncaster Sheffield Airport
Salary – Dependent on Qualifications and Experience
First Military Recruitment is working with our Client to recruit a talented B1 Licenced Engineer for an exciting project based at Doncaster Sheffield Airport (formerly Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield).
The successful applicant will work with our Client to support a high-profile customer through a dedicated workforce understanding the need to deliver impeccable service in an active operational environment.
Skills and Experience:
- Hold, as a minimum, an EASA Part 66 B1 Licence with no limitations on airframe or engine that would otherwise restrict the addition of Group 3 type rating for Vulcanair P68R ‘Victor’.
- A Group 3 type rating [preferable]. Applicants with other similar type ratings will be considered as training and type courses may be provided.
- Mission system operating and maintenance experience [desirable].
- Applicants will be asked to provide proof of recency and/or experience.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate the right to work in the UK.
- Due to the sensitive nature of the client, you will be obligated to undergo and pass Security Vetting.
- Shift pattern of 5-On/2-Off/5-On/2-Off/4-On/2-Off.
- Competitive salary dependent on qualifications and experience.
- Benefits including Pension, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Travel Insurance and much more.