B1/B2 Licensed Engineer
DC – B1/B2 Licensed Engineer
Location – Luton
Salary – £Competitive DOE + Benefits
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit a B1/B2 Licensed Engineer to join their team in Luton.
The Engineer will perform and certify Line and AOG maintenance activities at their location in Luton in a timely and efficient manner whist providing the highest level of customer service. Working as a team player, they will operate within small shifts to manage multiple aircraft inputs over a single shift.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the completion to schedule of customer order requirements when acting as supervising, certifying or Category C engineer for a given input.
- Travel to, and work at, other Company bases for short periods of time as required.
- Compliance with Company Maintenance Organisation Exposition and published processes and procedures.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety procedures, processes and COSHH are always observed.
- Ensuring that their day-to-day housekeeping and that of engineers being supervised by them is kept to a high standard.
- Comply with all procedures listed in the current Staff Company Handbook.
- If required assist the Commercial Department in generating estimates for Line or Base Maintenance Services when required, giving advice on man hours / parts / services and any likely additional costs.
- Any other duties commensurate with the position.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- EASA Part 66 B1 or B2 License with at least 1 or more of the following type ratings: Cessna Citation 560XLS; Cessna Citation 680/680A; EMB 505 Phenom 300; Falcon 2000; Bombardier Challenger 350; Bombardier Global / Global Express BD-700 series (priority will be given to candidates with Falcon 2000 Experience).
- At least two years’ experience as a certifying engineer authorised by an EASA/CAA Part 145 organisation.
- Eligible to work within the United Kingdom and hold a UK Airside pass.
- Willingness to travel to other locations, including overseas, occasionally at short notice.
- Must be prepared to work flexibly as part of a team, not only locally at Luton, but as an integral part of the Company.
- Must have strong communication, organisation, and leadership skills.
- Competence in the use of normal office applications (Outlook, Word etc).
- A full driving license.
- A current valid passport.
In return our client offers:
- A competitive salary, depending on experience.
- Pension with up to 5% contributions matched.
- Life Insurance. *
- Income Protection. *
- Travel Insurance. *
- Private Medical (after successful passing of probation). *
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
*(subject to insurance underwriting)