Assistant Applications Manager
MM646: Assistant Applications Manager
Location : London
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 DOE
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit an Assistant Applications Manager to join their IT Department in London.
The Company IT Department is responsible for ensuring that all system and property management applications run as smoothly and efficiently as possible. Central to this is the IT Helpdesk Team that provide day-to-day support to users in-person and online.
The IT Assistant Applications Manger will assist with the administration and support of hosted property management applications including Yardi, MRI, QUBE Property Management, TRAMPS PMA and banking software such as BMAP.
Working as part of a team servicing 400+ users (among office and remote users) your typical day will range from supporting the system applications and administering users to ensure the most effective and efficient use of the functionality in-line with business and client requirements.
This role will suit someone who is looking for a role that provides an opportunity to develop their IT skills and to work in a lively and professional environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide set up and user support for applications; answering support queries either onsite or via phone or e-mail.
- Assist in planning and coordinating testing changes, upgrades, and the implementation of new services, ensuring systems will operate correctly in current and future environments.
- Conduct diagnostic investigations of program errors and problems with users, and implement or recommend solutions for resolution.
- Report system faults and deficiencies to software providers and manage prompt resolution, including testing, deployment and training of fixes issued.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to ITIL v3 service management principles.
- Documentation of new and existing system standard operating procedures.
- Design and deliver system training programmes for end-users.
- Manage regular maintenance routines, including daily, monthly and annual system closure routines, data integrity checks, diagnostic and other balancing reports.
- General administration duties within applications management as and when required.
- Proven experience in a similar environment.
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills (both oral and written).
- High attention to detail and quality.
- Analytical and problem solving skills and approach to work.
- Extensive knowledge of multiple operating systems and hardware.
- Working knowledge and interest in tech service provision of an enterprise level infrastructure and its related elements.
- Ability to remain calm and professional in difficult situations.
- Ability to work with other team members effectively.
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels.
In return our Client offers
- A salary of £30,000 to £35,000 DOE.
- 37 hour working week.
- An opportunity to be part of a company who is committed to engaging with and developing all employees.
- The opportunity to contribute to a growing organisation, providing both personal and career development opportunities.
- 25 days holidays plus Bank holidays and a birthday holiday.
- Stakeholder Pension.
- Life Cover x 3 of annual salary.
- Health Cover.
- Gym Membership.