MT14 – Assembly Technician
Location – Beckenham
Salary – £18000 – £18500
As a result of significant growth, Perceptive Recruitment is working in partnership with out Engineering client to recruit and number of Assembly Technicians to join their team in Beckenham.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Produce and assemble product in accordance with drawings / specifications / work instructions.
- In view of the applications to which we supply care and attention should be given at all times to production work.
- Aim to produce in accordance with shop orders / schedules and record time spent on different processes.
- Draw attention to any problems with materials, fixtures, processes.
- Identify Product and Process Improvement Opportunities.
- Undergo training to acquire new skills where these are needed.
Production Technician Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to read and interpret drawings / specifications / documentation.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Understanding of materials and processes including light mechanical assembly incorporating press fit components, screwed components, soldering, injection moulding, coil winding, ultrasonic welding or adhesive assembly processes.
- Additional theoretical knowledge and understanding of processes is beneficial to identifying and troubleshooting problems and developing and improving processes.
What our client offers in return
- Stable, permanent employment
- Hours are 37.5/week
- Overtime available
- Salary will be dependent on skills and qualifications
- The company will match employee contributions into a pension scheme (details available on request)