Arborist [Highways Estates]
MT17 – Arborist [Highways Estates]
Location – Cambridge or East Anglia
Hourly rate – Depends on Experience and Certification
Perceptive Recruitment is working in Partnership with our client to recruit an Arborist to join their team in Cambridge covering the Eastern Region.
Covering the soft estate on the strategic highways, your role will predominantly include arboriculture and planting schemes. Operatives will work in a team under the supervision of a working supervisor to help deliver all contractual obligations to an exceptional standard. The work is approx 60% night shift, however enhanced rates are paid for this
- Must have experience as an Arborist.
- Must have some current chainsaw certificates:
- NPTC Chainsaw CS30, CS30.1, CS30.2, CS38 & CS39
- NPTC Chainsaw from a MEWP CS47
- The candidate will ideally be experienced in highways soft estate works.
- A good understanding of Health & Safety is essential.
- You must have CSCS card.
Desired qualifications / certificates
- Lantra Tractor Driving
- Lantra Arm Mounted Cutting Equipment / Flail
- Lantra Brush Cutter / Strimmer
- NPTC Pesticides PA1 & PA6A
- NPTC Pesticides PA2
- NPTC Brushwood Chippers
- IPAF – MEWPS
- Full driving licence B+E
- HGV Class 2
- Lantra Winter Maintenance
- Lantra Fencing
- Lantra Traffic Maintenance 12a/12b/12c/12d
In Return our client offers
- Great pay rates based on experience
- Travel time paid at hourly rate and generally is an extra 2 hrs total per day
- Stable employment
- Training and Development opportunities