Airframe Repair Technician
JA536 – Fast Jet Airframe Repair Technician
Location – Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Contract – 12 months
Salary – £255/day
We are currently recruiting Fast Jet Airframe Technician preferably with Hawk experience, but this is not essential. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintenance and training as well as to actively support the recovery of aircraft and associated components within the HAWK Airframe Repair shop, to meet the operational training requirements and display team flying of the RSAF at King Faisal Air Base (KFAB).
- The efficient day to day support in the running of the Hawk Airframe Repair Shop including.
- Maintaining good engineering practice and compliance with the RSFA Technical Orders in all aspects of the Hawk Airframe Repair Shop.
- Prepare items for calibration within the work area.
- Carry out TCTO’s and Special inspections when directed.
- Have a thorough knowledge of Aircraft Safety devices and Aircraft operating areas.
- Ensure compliance with tool control and the KFAB SAFO program.
- Support deployments to other bases within the and out of KSA when required and be able to prepare equipment to support these deployments.
- Be able to provide functional guidance to the SNTTP programs in respect of any engineering issues that may arise.
- Act as MIIP on any aircraft or ground support technical related issues.
- Monitor all supply issues affecting the Hawk Airframe Repair Shop.
- Providing up to date briefings and information to all concerned parties on a daily progress and any issues affecting the Hawk Airframe Repair shop.
Airframe Repair Technician Trainer should meet the following criteria:
- Will be able to demonstrate experience in aircraft maintenance and engineering in a relevant role.
- Must be trained in aircraft engineering or a related technical discipline at a civilian or military school of technical training, or have completed an appropriate engineering apprenticeship.
- Must be quality minded, mature, individual that adopts a positive and proactive approach to aircraft maintenance and support issues.
- Must have and be able to demonstrate sound oral and written two-way communication skills with the ability to be tactful, discreet and confident in dealing with people at all levels.
- Be able to work in close harmony in a mixed EE/SE workforce.
- Must be able to work in own initiative to resolve complex technical issues.
- Must be computer literate with a sound understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must hold a current driving licence.
- Must have a sound understanding of the RSAF 4-1-7166 series and supporting technical publications applicable to the work area.
All appointments in Saudi Arabia are subject to receipt of all necessary Government and/or Customers approvals.