Air Conditioning Engineer
JA932 – Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
Location – London/Southeast counties
Salary – £38,000 – £42,000 DOE
Days – Monday to Friday
Hours – 8am-5pm with 1 hour lunch break.
Overtime – maximum of £23.00 per hour.
We are currently recruiting for a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer for maintenance, call-outs, and repairs on commercial air conditioning equipment on various sites within London and surrounding counties. Candidates should be customer focused and well presented with a positive attitude. Our client has a track record for developing and promoting its staff and both roles would suit a career minded engineer
Ideally, the engineer will have extensive experience with working on Mitsubishi Electric & Daikin VRV/VRF equipment.
Skills and Qualities
- Hold a City & Guilds 2079 F-gas
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 Qualification in commercial air conditioning & refrigeration
- Engineers are required to join the out of hours call out rota (currently 1 week in 20)
- Candidates looking to apply should have a consistent employment history and worked for their current employer for at least two years,
- Overtime available, paid at a flat rate of £23 per hour.
- Company mobile for business use.
- Company tablet.
- 20 days holiday rising per year up to a maximum of 25 days.
- Company pension scheme.
- Company health scheme (after a qualification period).
- Expenses paid for any out-of-pocket expenses incurred.
- Hand tools to be supplied by the engineer, and any specialist tools required will be supplied by the Company.
- Travel time not paid for.
- Sick pay at the discretion of the company.
- Company uniform and PPE supplied.
Note: This role is subject to DBS Clearance and proof of right to work in the UK