DC363 – Agricultural Engineer
Location – Bridgnorth
Salary – £Competitive DOE + Overtime
First Military Recruitment is working in partnership with our client to recruit an experienced Agricultural Engineer to join their team in Bridgenorth. You will work on some of the world’s leading agricultural machinery brands and ensure that a high level of service is delivered to customers.
Manufacturer training will be provided to the successful applicant as required.
Skills and Experience:
- A keen interest in, and knowledge of, agricultural telehandlers, tractors, and harvesting equipment (although candidates from other industries will be considered – e.g. plant and construction).
- Strong technical skills to carry out PDI, service, and repair work on a full range of agricultural products and heavy machinery.
- Must be confident in using laptop diagnostic methods in addition to traditional mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic diagnostic techniques.
- Knowledge of modern diesel engines, engine emission systems, vehicle electrical systems, transmissions, and load sensing hydraulic systems (highly desirable).
- Excellent communication skills and a clear understanding of the needs of the modern farmer and contractor.
- A flexible, thorough, and enthusiastic approach to work.
In return our client offers:
- A competitive remuneration, depending on experience, plus overtime.
- Company van.
- Laptop, phone.
- Other benefits.