3rd Line Support Engineer
AR101 – 3rd Line Support Engineer
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a 3rd Line Support Engineer on behalf of one of our clients.
Responsible for providing technical support to a large and diverse client base ensuring Service Levels are maintained and the ticketing system is fully up to date.
Our client strongly encourages applications from ex-military candidates however, all applications will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support and sustain the PaaS infrastructure to ensure a high‐quality service to customer.
- Manage and Support the VMware environment.
- Manage and Support the backup environment.
- Manage and Support the Windows server environment.
- Certificate Management.
- Manage and Support the Monitoring Solution.
- Ensure appropriate security levels on infrastructure are maintained.
- Diagnose and quickly resolve a wide range of Windows applications and networking problems.
- Ownership of 3rd line incidents, changes & problems.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong troubleshooting skills and customer service focus.
- Experience supporting Windows Server.
- Experience supporting Cloud-based solutions such as Azure and Office 365.
- Experience supporting Virtualization software such as VMware.
- Full driving license and the ability to be able to work on customer sites as appropriate with minimal supervision.
- SC clearance required, at least 1 year remaining from current or most recent employer.
- Dell Servers.
- Microsoft Windows Server.
- Cisco Switching.
- VMware vSphere.
- Cisco ASA Firewalls.
- Juniper SRX Firewalls.
- Dell SAN.
- Veeam Backup.
- Microsoft MCSE/MCSA.
- Cisco CCNA.
- VMware VCP‐DCV.
- Juniper JCNIA.
- Cisco CCNP.